Canada Medical Marijuana Compliance (ACMPR)
All Cannabis Licensing and Compliance services are managed through Cannabis License Experts. Visit Cannabis License Experts for more details.
Previously called the Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations (MMPR), on August 24, 2016 the division was renamed to Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (ACMPR). On October 17, 2018 Health Canada legalized recreational cannabis. This is regulated under the Cannabis Act and Cannabis Regulations.
A license is required to grow, manufacture, sell for medical or recreational purposes, research and/or test cannabis.
Cannabis License Experts offers Regulatory Expertise for federal and provincial cannabis licensing including:
- Standard Operating Procedures Technical Writing
- Security System Compliance and Design Setup
- Pre-License Inspection Assistance
- Routine Site Inspection
- Standard Cultivation License
- Micro-cultivation License
- Industrial Hemp Cultivation License
- Nursery Cultivation License
- Standard Processing License
- Micro-processing License
- Analytical testing cannabis license
- Cananbis research license
- Provincial retail license (dispensary)
- Cannabis Drug License